All-Female Horror Anthology Gives A Taste Of Its Terrors
Being called into the principal’s office because your kid’s in trouble is never fun. But when the meeting begins with “Your son tore my daughter’s fingernails off!” Well, welcome to XX.
The Sundance standout is a horror anthology directed entirely by women. Roxanne Benjamin, Karyn Kusama, Annie Clark (A.K.A. St. Vincent) and Jovanka Vuckovic serve up four scary shorts, and ahead of the film’s theatrical release, Magnolia is offering a taste of two.
First up, here’s a nail-biting bit from Kusama’s “Her Only Living Son.”
Plucked from Benjamin’s “Don’t Fall,” here’s a freaky snippet of a creature featurette that stars UnReal’s Breeda Wool.
XX will hit theaters, On Demand, iTunes and Amazon Video tomorrow. Our review is coming soon.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia