Zachary Levi Shares The First Marketing Banner For 'Shazam'
It’s obvious that DC and Warner Bros. have once again ignored my advice to steal people from Marvel. Zachary Levi shared a picture of the first Shazam banner advertisement from the Licensing Show in Las Vegas and it is boring.
How did DC mess up such a lame image? All they had to do was make Levi’s Shazam look childlike while sipping a drink in his ripped form. All they needed was the right beverage and child-like glimmer in the hero’s eyes to hint at the 14-year-old Billy Batson (Asher Angel) inside. Nope. The hell is he drinking? Fruit punch?
Milk. He should be drinking chocolate milk, you goobers. And maybe someone should realize that if the kid sucks in his cheeks like he’s pulling a Blue Steel face, he probably shouldn’t be allowed to have the power source bestowed by a wizard. That isn’t how you take a drink, sweetie. AND WHY IS THERE SO CLEARLY A TON OF PHOTOSHOP? Just, ugh.
Shazam won’t be here until 2019, so we have plenty of time to figure out less superficial reasons to not see it.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia