Will 'Deadpool' Be At Comic-Con? All Signs Point to [Confused Emoji]
Sure, Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman got the “official” cover of Entertainment Weekly. Pssshhh. Deadpool got the super awesome, more spectacular, BONUS ISSUE COVER OF ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY. Suck it, Superman. Batman, we’re cool.
This cover, combined with two other recent images, has led Collider to speculate that Deadpool may have a presence at San Diego Comic-Con. Like, a Fill Up a Hall and Show A 2-Second Clip of Deadpool Slo-mo Shooting and Then Farting While Nerds Swoon and Offer Thunderous Applause kind of presence.
What are the other two photos? So glad you asked. One is from EW and the other from Empire, in case the tiny watermarks got past your keen eyes.
Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Brianna Hildebrand) and Deadpool stand by a cab:
Deadpool accidentally knocked over that nice car and probably murdered all of the passengers:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia