Dear Wes Anderson, Stop Digging, You've Hit Gold.
Nobody twees harder than Wes Anderson. The director took to YouTube to make the announcement of his next feature film Isle of Dogs.
You may have noticed a quick glimpse of a dog, which is reported to be Edward Norton’s character. Production is about to begin in London and Wes Anderson has partnered with CrowdRise to give fans the opportunity to voice a character in the film and visit the set. Fans can donate money in support of The Film Foundation, which is a charity set up by Martin Scorsese that donates money on behalf of film preservation and restoration.
No specifics about the movie were given, but Anderson did include some of the cast, along with some help from a cameo in the video by Edward Norton. The cast includes, so far: Greta Gerwig, Scarlett Johansson, Bill Murray, Edward Norton and Bob Balaban, plus Tilda Swinton, Frances McDormand, Liev Schreiber, Bryan Cranston, Jeff Goldblum, F. Murray Abraham, Harvey Keitel, Akira Ito, Akira Takayama, Koyu Rankin, Courtney B. Vance and Yoko Ono.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia