The 'Beauty and the Beast' Official Trailer Is Here to Stop the Petals of Your Heart-Rose from Falling Off
After months of teasers and photo previews, it’s here—the theatrical trailer for Disney’s live-action version of Beauty and the Beast. And 6-year-old Courtney is emotionally wrapped up in her Belle-adorned bedspread clutching her cassette of the soundtrack as we speak.
If you need me I’ll be in the library of my dreams that’s been made real for the first time in 25 years of imagining it and trying to scoop up the melted bits of my defrosted heart.
Emma Watson is gorgeous perfection. I already want her whole wardrobe. The Beast has exactly enough Ron Perlman in his face to appeal to that weird fever dream memory. The score is accessing all my nostalgia receptors and they are drizzling happiness into my very being. Kevin Kline is Kevin Kline. ALL IS WELL FOR JUST THIS ONE MOMENT.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia