Wait, Ella Enchanted and Kurt Buckman Are In A Monster Movie?
In news that shocked the piss out of me, Jason Sudeikis and Anne Hathaway are starring in a monster/romance movie. A rom-ster movie.
Director Nacho Vigalondo also wrote the movie, which premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival. The flick follows Gloria (Hathaway) as she loses her job and her boyfriend Tim (Dan Stevens) and then reconnects with childhood pal Oscar (Sudeikis). Also, a lizard monster is attacking Seoul. A monster that is probably connected to the downward spiral of Gloria’s existence.
Skip to about 00:16 to pass up the useless host and get to a clip.
It sounds insane and I will definitely watch it. When it hits Netflix.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia