If You Ever Wondered What An Epic Trailer For All 10 'Star Wars' Movies Would Look Like, Topher Grace Has You Covered
Topher Grace cares not for your man-baby tantrums concerning the newest entries in the Star Wars franchise canon. He — along with editor Jeff Yorkes — took his love for all 10 of the Star Wars movies and made it into one five-minute-long trailer for the fans.
That gave me chills. It’s really quite lovely distilled into its essence, removed from the pomposity of unending prequels and large blocks of C-SPAN space footage. I also appreciate the cuts between Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, and Rey that smash the BS Mary Sue argument into a pulp.
Now we just need Grace to release his 85-minute edit of the three Star Wars prequels into a single flick, as well as his two-hour compression of the Lord of the Rings trilogy and we can finally forgive him for Spider-Man 3.
Header Image Source: Disney
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me