Too Hot For Theaters! T.J. Miller Shares Lines Cut From 'Deadpool'
All of my dreams are coming true at around 7:30 PM EST on Friday, February 12th when I finally get to watch Deadpool. We all know that Ryan Reynolds is killing it with his willingness to pull on the red suit and film all sorts of treats for fans.
T.J. Miller, Deadpool’s sidekick Weasel, is no slouch himself, having helped host one of the surprise screenings and dropping his wit all over interviews. A great example is in the IGN video below. Miller shares some of the ad-libs deemed too dark for Deadpool, although I laughed hysterically at them, so clearly they should have been left in.
Seriously, if those are the jokes they cut out, I suspect what was left in is GOLDEN
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia