Tommy Wiseau Wants To Play The Joker For DC And Here Is His Audition
Well, it’s a Nerdist video, but I guarantee that Tommy Wiseau thinks this is his ticket to playing The Joker in a DC live-action movie. He’s been campaigning for the character on Twitter since February.
Todd. DM me. https://t.co/DHYg3EXvhs— Tommy Wiseau (@TommyWiseau) February 10, 2018
At this point, I say let him do it. Failed comedian? Origin story no one wants? Plus, Wiseau and Joker have widely debated origins, which will give him a certain edge over anyone else that attempts to portray Mistah J. I mean, hey, let’s bonkers this movie up nice and proper.
He looks like the XBox Joker avatar, but louder and more dead-eyed.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia