Regardless of that vote to crown Best Chris and stop debate, Chris Evans is the best Chris and I don’t even care. That being said, that leaves two more Chrisssesses on the Infinity War set that could have been difficult in the opinion of Tom Holland. I’ll give you a hint: It isn’t second best Chris, Hemsworth.
Yup, Chris Pratt is the guilty party. Let’s speculate about what Pratt could have done to be difficult!
- Made Holland run in heels on the set.
- Tried to talk him into donning the Spider-Man suit and just “swinging by the house to surprise Jack (his son with ex-wife Anna Faris)”.
- Calling him Leslie and singing about Lil’ Sebastian.
- Insisting that he only be addressed as Star-Lord in order to stay in the zone.
- Farting. Just, farting so much. All of the time.
So let’s see, Holland says Pratt was difficult to work with because…what? LAME.
“Working with Chris Pratt was pretty awesome. He is so funny, he’s so fun, and he has such great stories about his career and about the industry, and he’s also just super talented, you know? I found it quite difficult, because he would make me laugh so much. He’s the man, I absolutely love him.” - Via CinemaBlend
I guess that’s like, good or whatever. For a Lesser Chris that can’t do things like this:
This is the moment we met. He was trying so hard to stay seated even though he desperately wanted to get out. I knew right away that he was coming home with me, so I took this video to always remember our first hello. Rescue dogs are the best dogs!! #NationalPetDay pic.twitter.com/XjWxPWGDPu— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) April 11, 2018