Taika Waititi Is Stoked About This 80's 'Thor Ragnarok' Trailer (And So Are We)
If Taika likes it, it’s gotta be good.
Congrats to all the Emmy winnWHAT THE FUCK LOOK AT THIS!!!!!! https://t.co/99yornucQS— Taika Waititi (@TaikaWaititi) September 18, 2017
The heartthrob, pineapple fashion icon, and director, Taika Waititi tweeted out his approval of Nerdist’s 80s love letter trailer to Thor: Ragnarok.
It was a matter of time before someone did this whole, “What if it really was made in the 80s thing” up right and proper. The third Thor movie was already pretty shiny and chrome, so Nerdist just had to get their VHS on to get it done.
It’s so goddamned beautiful, kids. The sound effects, the lines around the special effects, the voiceover. Everything about this is all that is right and good with the world. SHING!
Thor: Ragnarok will be released for really real in full 2017 special effects and surround sound on November 3rd.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia