The 'True Detective' Season 2 Teaser Promises a Holy War; Stern, Contemplative Faces
The first teaser for season two of HBO’s True Detective has arrived, and there’s a full minute of actual footage from the series (although, there is no dialogue).
My thoughts, in order, are:
1) Colin Farrell’s moustache is intimidating. I mean, that’s a manly moustache. Not a lot of guys who aren’t Selleck or Elliot or Swanson can pull that off. Farrell pulls it off.
2) Rachel McAdams makes for a fairly formidable cop.
3) Is Vince Vaughn going to rein it in. IS VINCE VAUGHN EVEN CAPABLE OF THAT?
4) Maps are sexy.
5) Taylor Kitsch, dude. I love you, but that hair helped to hide your bad acting.
6) It may not ultimately live up to the first season, but I am stoked beyond measure. I got a little goose flesh watching.
True Detective arrives on HBO on June 21st!