The Top Five Reasons I Used A Picture of Christina Hendricks in this Header
5. Self Interest: Because images of Christina Hendricks make my heart smooshy and they make me want to be a better person and a better humanitarian. Fun Fact: Christina Hendricks owns 72 percent of all the world’s beauty.
4. Profit Motive: People are more likely to read a post if there is an image of Christina Hendricks in the header. It’s statistically proven. You just proved it by reading this.
3. Spite: Some people are annoyed by pictures of Christina Hendricks. These people often believe that Christina Hendricks is “not all that,” or “overrated” or “unworthy of all the attention.” These people do not like rainbows, and they roll their eyes during Kevin Costner’s “small of the back” speech in Bull Durham. It is often said of these people that they do not possess souls. I like to spite them.
2. To Improve the Economy: Watermelon looks better when Christina Hendricks is eating it. This image might provoke others to seek out watermelon in their grocery stores because they think the watermelon looks “delish,” or “mouthwatering.” This helps the watermelon industry, the family farmer, and your local markets. I believe in giving back.
1. Newsworthiness: Because there is Christina Hendricks news, and I needed a relevant image. Nicholas Winding Refn (Bronson) has cast Hendricks in Drive, where she will join Ryan Gosling, Bryan Cranston, Carey Mulligan, and Albert Brooks. Drive is about a Hollywood stunt performer (Gosling) who moonlights as a wheel man and discovers that a contract has been put on him after a heist gone wrong. (Variety)