When I was a wee lad, I had a VHS copy of Gene Wilder’s Woman in Red, which contained a scene that involved Kelly LeBrock jumping out of bed and quickly wrapping in a towel. However, if you knew how to master the pause button, you could catch the briefest glimpse of Kelly LeBrock’s pink triangle before God covered it in that towel. Asshole.
I wore out the pause button on my remote watching that. Goddamn VCRs; I could never capture it fully without those VCR lines invading the screen.
Kids these days, unfortunately, don’t have Kelly LeBrock’s lady parts to ogle. They’re stuck with Jennifer Lopez’s ass, which sadly takes the second spot in this list of the ten most paused movie moments. The fellas over at Slashfilm dug this up from The Geek Files at Coventry which picked it up for the original source LOVEFiLM. LOVEFiLM is a British-based movie site, and they checked the record of 1.6 million subscribers to discover what the ten most paused movie scenes are. It’s kind of sad, actually, particularly the Jessica Rabbit scene and catching a glimpse of Nicole Kidman’s ass in Eyes Wide Shut. There was a lot going on in Eyes Wide Shut, it’s hard to think that Nicole Kidman’s ass was the one moment anyone would want to see most in that film.
The Top Ten Most-Paused Movie Moments
1. Sharon Stone Crossing her Legs - Basic Instinct (1992) - 31 %
2. Jennifer Lopez Naked Rear - The Back-Up Plan (2010) - 16%
3. Stormtrooper Bangs his Head - Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977) - 15%
4. Jamie Lee Curtis Flash - Trading Places (1983) - 8%
5. Jessica Rabbit Goes Commando - Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) - 6%
6. Brad Pitt Flashes his Butt - Fight Club (1999) - 5%
7. Captain America’s Shield Appears on Desk - Iron Man 2 (2010) - 4%
8. Dust Spells Out ‘S.F.X’ - The Lion King (1994) - 3%
9. Pacman Cameo - Tron (1982) -2%
10. Nicole Kidman Rear-End Flash - Eyes Wide Shut (1999) - 1%
← Two Bulleted Items that Will Make You Want to Hug a Clown, and Three More That Will Make You Want to Strangle Him | Christina Hendricks Is Modeling Jewelry? Yeees. . .That's Totally Where My Eyes Went, To The Jewelry →