The Riff-Off Will Be the Best Part of 'Pitch Perfect 3,' So Let's Watch It Now!
I believe I’ve made my feelings on Pitch Perfect 2 and 3 quite clear: THEY BLOW ASS, LIKE THE HANGOVER SEQUELS.
I must admit that I do like the musical portions of the movies. Not enough to pay dollars to watch the insipid and redundant wrapping around them, but enough to be excited about the clip below that Universal has released.
Oof, even that wasn’t great. Damn.
If you want, this movie will be released December 22nd. Maybe the big performances are better?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia