The New 'IT' TV Trailers Will Make You Wish You'd Worn Your Brown Pants
If anyone is still unsure as to whether Bill Skarsgard was the right actor to slither into Pennywise’s clown suit, these recent TV spots may make up your mind. However, I do not blame you if you are dumbstruck at just how a man that looks like this:
can be turned into this:
I am going to go see this in a theater and get charged for pissing on the fancy recliner chair. I will either go in super sober or drunk as a monkey. If you will excuse me, I have to figure out what repels clowns and demons that take their form. Maybe a 9 to 5 job or some makeup remover?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia