The 'Magic Mike XXL' Trailer Features Several Men Who Apparently Cannot Afford Shirts
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello, Matt Bomer, and Donald Glover are not impoverished men. Tatum makes two blockbusters a year, Bomer had a very successful television series, Manganiello is engaged to literally Forbes wealthiest woman of 2015 and Glover makes albums and has an autobiographical series coming out on FX. Given their obvious wealth, I do not understand why they wouldn’t go out a buy a shirt. They’re really not that expensive.
I also do not understand why Manganiello — with all the options available to him — wants to fuck a soda can. Celebrities are weird, y’all.
Amber Heard, Elizabeth Banks, Jada Pinkett Smith, Andie MacDowell, and Michael Strahan also star in Magic Mike XXL: The Case of the Missing Shirts, presumably as friends who hold a T-shirt intervention on the behalf of the other actors in this movie.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia