'The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part' Combines Furiosa, Beastie Boys, and Star Lord
Though he is the worst Chris, it’s strange to think that Pratt may be the most successful, as he is the star of three hugely successful franchises, including The LEGO Movie, although it is most certainly Elizabeth Banks’ character — in full-on Furiosa mode — that steals the trailer for The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part with an assist from the ageless music of the Beastie Boys.
Channing Tatum, Will Arnett, Jonah Hill, Tiffany Haddish, Alison Brie, Stephanie Beatriz, and Arturo Castro will also provide voice work for The Second Part, which sees the hapless male Emmett venture into space to save Wyldstyle, who previously saved the world on Taco Tuesday in the first film.
Trolls director Mike Mitchell co-directs with Trisha Gum, while Phil Lord and Chris Miller co-wrote the script with, among others, Bojack creator Raphael Bob-Waksberg. It arrives in theaters next February.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia