The 'Deadpool 2: Electric Shootaloo' Teaser Is Here, and Holy F--k Knuckles, Is It Great
So far, Deadpool has had a spread in Good Housekeeping and dropped a teaser image of the whole Deadpool 2: Electric Shootaloo family sitting down to Thanksgiving dinner.
The Good Housekeeping guest editor gave us D’s Spiced Nuts, Creamy Clam Skinny Dip, a Holiday Letter, and a Guide to carving the turkey. I thought, “if this is any indication, the promotional push for the sequel will be as good or better than for the original.”
Then along came the Bob Ross parody “Wet on Wet” Teaser and I knew that everything is gonna be cocaine nose jobs, unicorn jack-off sessions, and Deadpool bang bang bang.
Bonus points to anyone that can guess how many times I’ll watch that before the end of the day. The bonus is my winking at you through the computer, where you can’t see it.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia