Television Shows That Should Get Movies Before 'The Hills' Allegedly Does
You may remember The Hills from your time in Hell’s waiting room. The “reality” show followed Lauren Conrad around as she interacted with her “friends” Kristin Cavallari, Whitney Port, and Audrina Patridge. I guess. You may know it best for bringing us the abomination known as Spencer and Heidi.
Of course there may be a movie spinoff of The Hills, because money. The sole holdout to the movie going forward is the signing of Conrad. If she decides to move on with the project, it will follow the women and show how their lives have changed since doing the show.
Are you asleep? Me too. Why would anyone want to watch this fucking movie when they can just Google the fameskags or read US Weekly to find out Conrad has a fashion line with Kohl’s? So let’s make movies from these shows:
1. The Real World? No.
2. The Amazing Race? Stop.
3. Big Brother? Fucking no.
4. Back away from the reality shows, idiots.
5. Make an original movie instead.
6. Keeping Up with the Kardashians? NO GODDAMN IT.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia