Super Amazing Awesome 'Deadpool' Spoilers From T.J. Miller On 'Conan'!
T.J. Miller (Silicon Valley) plays Weasel in the upcoming ‘Deadpool’ movie. He stopped by Conan a couple of days ago to give a ton of information concerning the film debut (Wolverine: Origins doesn’t count) of Wade Wilson.
OH MY GOD! This movie is going to be so amazing! A lot of what Miller said on Conan matches up with rumors I’ve heard. February 12, 2016 cannot get here quickly enough! To tide you over until then, here are five other things I know for a fact will happen in Deadpool:
1. Deadpool breaks the fourth wall sometimes and sometimes he doesn’t.
2. Sometimes Deadpool will shoot people with guns and sometimes he won’t. Those times he will stab them with knives and swords.
3. Since the movie is rated R, sometimes the characters will say f**k and sometimes they won’t.
4. During part of the film, Wade Wilson will be in costume as Deadpool. Sometimes he won’t be in costume as Deadpool.
5. Sometimes Deadpool will converse with the voices in his head and sometimes he won’t.
I hope Marvel doesn’t come after me over these tidbits! I’d also like to apologize for not posting this last night. I attended Rifftrax Live: The Room and drank beer sometimes, but sometimes I didn’t.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia