'Stranger Things' Teaser Reveals the Vast Conspiracy That Was 1984
Stranger Things star Gaten Matarazzo shared the newest teaser for season 2 of the Netflix series. It’s a conspiracy theory that begins with the events of Season 1 (1983) and points to all of the pop cultural touchstones of 1984 as evidence that the world has gone off track.
It’s no YouTube video, but it has some compelling points. Also, I’m a sucker for a good slideshow with the delicious click noises and grainy visuals.
While you’re waiting for Season 2 to drop on Netflix on October 27th so you can binge it, you can waste time playing the Stranger Things 8-bit game on your smartphone. Much like the series itself, the game is a love letter to nostalgia; this time of the top-down, side-scrolling games and arcades variety. It’s available now for IOS and Android.
As an added bonus, there seems to be an unlockable scene from the upcoming season. You can beat the game to watch it like a proper gamer or you can Google it like most everyone else.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia