Sterling K. Brown Offers Himself Up for 'Green Lantern Corps' and We Offer Up Our Lions in Support
News broke yesterday that Warner Bros. is moving forward on a new Green Lantern movie. Green Lantern Corps is in the script stage and is being called “Lethal Weapon in space.” It’s set to feature both Hal Jordan and John Stewart. No word on whether or not Ryan Reynolds will strap on his naked suit to play Jordan again (I’m gonna go with no for Deadpool and that-first-one-was-hot-garbage reasons) but we already have a frontrunner for Stewart: avowed Lantern fan, Sterling K. Brown.
Hey. Warner Bros. When Sterling K. Brown offers himself to you, you do what literally all of us would do in your shoes and say YES PLEASE.
I mean. COME ON.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia