SHAMONE! 'South Park' Creator Trey Parker Is the Villain in 'Despicable Me 3'
I have been open and honest about my nearly 20-year crush on Trey Parker because this is a safe space and I trust you with my heart and soul. So when I watched the Despicable Me 3 (or Despicable M3) trailer and learned Trey is the villain, and beyond that he’s a Michael Jackson-jamming, shoulder pad-wearing, moonwalking ’80s monster…welll…
We already know Trey does a pretty sweet SHAMONE. So he’ll probably crush this.
Some might think this a weird choice, but Trey is a dad now—his daughter Betty is Despicable Me-age making this extra adorable.
And he’s getting his older son, Kobe (his wife Boogie’s son from a previous relationship) into the family business.
And Betty has been the voice of Ike all season. Because, very honestly, kids swearing remains fucking hilarious.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia