'Sherlock' Season 4 Will Be Full of Darkness and Danger and Cumberscruff
Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman have been away from 221B Baker Street for nearly 3 years, give or take a Victorian Christmas special. The wait for the fourth season of Sherlock is quickly coming to a close with a January 1, 2017 premiere date on BBC in the UK and PBS in the US.
The newest teaser trailer appears to be telling us that Sherlock and Dr. Watson will be solving the case of the busted pipes in their flat. Or that the duo are edging toward drowning in all of the events of their past and those yet to unfold.
In addition to this tiny teaser, there is a longer form trailer with peeks of the season’s villain Culverton Smith (Toby Jones), gun fights, and what appears to be Sherlock in a morgue being quite overcome with emotion.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia