See? 'Die Hard' Definitely IS A Christmas Movie!
It’s the age-old argument: is Die Hard a Christmas movie or just a movie that takes place at Christmas?
The answer is: It is a Christmas movie.
The whole thing takes place during a Christmas party.
There is a corpse with a Santa hat and “ho-ho-ho” written on his shirt.
It is Christmas Eve.
The soundtrack has Christmas music.
HIS WIFE IS NAMED HOLLY. COME ON.
Finally, the 30th Anniversary trailer for the flick proves it is a Christmas movie, so now IT IS CANON.
Header Image Source: 20th Century Fox
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia