Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Ian Brennan plagued us with Glee. Then Murphy and Falchuk gifted us with American Horror Story, only to Shyamalan it up with each new season after Asylum. Now FOX has given them another anthology series to ruin, though it looks like this one is a turd out of the gate.
How do I hate thee, let me count the ways:
1. Emma Roberts. I’m sick of her playing the same stuck-up character in everything she does. It’s plastic, predictable, and p…bad.
2. Scream Queens is Scream without the originality, wit, or charisma.
3. It looks like a waste of Jamie Lee Curtis.
4. Nick Jonas has two facial expressions: blank surprise and blank seduction.
5. This trailer looks neither funny or scary, defeating the whole horror-comedy concept of the project.
6. Some character names are Chanel Oberlin (Emma Roberts), Hester “Neckbrace” (Lea Michele), Chanel #2 (Ariana Grande), Chanel #3 (Billie Lourd), and Chanel #5 (Abigail Breslin). Fuck off.