'Scream Queens' Trailer Is Hot Garbage Doused In Blood and Bad Dialogue
Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Ian Brennan plagued us with Glee. Then Murphy and Falchuk gifted us with American Horror Story, only to Shyamalan it up with each new season after Asylum. Now FOX has given them another anthology series to ruin, though it looks like this one is a turd out of the gate.
How do I hate thee, let me count the ways:
1. Emma Roberts. I’m sick of her playing the same stuck-up character in everything she does. It’s plastic, predictable, and p…bad.
2. Scream Queens is Scream without the originality, wit, or charisma.
3. It looks like a waste of Jamie Lee Curtis.
4. Nick Jonas has two facial expressions: blank surprise and blank seduction.
5. This trailer looks neither funny or scary, defeating the whole horror-comedy concept of the project.
6. Some character names are Chanel Oberlin (Emma Roberts), Hester “Neckbrace” (Lea Michele), Chanel #2 (Ariana Grande), Chanel #3 (Billie Lourd), and Chanel #5 (Abigail Breslin). Fuck off.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia