R.I.P. 'The Terminator' Franchise: 1984 - 2015
Well, maybe just The Terminator franchise at Paramount is dead. Or this is a lovely rumor. Either way, I think we can all agree that the franchise outlasted its welcome.
However, we are here to mourn the dead and not to talk shit about its rotted corpse. That’s for the after party with the booze. Instead, let us look back at the things The Terminator franchise gave us and what it leaves behind for eternity.
1. All of these actors portraying Kyle Reese:
2. These guns on Sarah Conner:
3. “You Could Be Mine” by Guns N’ Roses
4. The Sarah Connor Chronicles
5. The T-1000
6. Nudist Time Travel
7. All the special effects
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia