Ranking the 10 TV Series Ending In 2014/2015 We’ll Miss the Most
While we mourn the sudden, but still kinda expected, losses of some of our favorite television shows (R.I.P. Community and Suburgatory), we’ll soon have even more to miss come next television season/year when these 10 long-running series (as well as The Newsroom, The Killing, and Wilfred) end their runs. Here are the 10 we’ll miss the most, including those who have already been #SomeSeasonsAndACancellation.
10. Californication, after 7 seasons
9. Glee, after 6 seasons
8. Cougar Town, after 6 seasons
7. Sons of Anarchy, after 7 seasons
6. True Blood, after 7 seasons
5. Boardwalk Empire, after 5 seasons
4. Parenthood, after 6 seasons
3. Justified, after 6 seasons
2. Mad Men, after 7 seasons
1. Parks & Recreation, after 7 seasons
Nadia Chaudhury will miss Parks and Recreation a lot, even though it really, really, really needs to end.
'Mad Men' Season 7, Episode 5, "The Runaways": Presenting 'The '60s: Just Try and Make It Out Alive!' |
This Teen Girl Had to Leave a Prom Because Her Dress Caused Chaperone Dads' Impure Thoughts