The Most Randomly Cool Thing About That Prius Super Bowl Commercial ...
How many people watching last night’s Super Bowl were slightly tipsy, watching the Prius ad with half an eye open, and said out loud, “Hey! That bank robber is Pornstache! Oh, wait? Is that Ziggy from The Wire? Pornstache played Ziggy’s brother in the second season of The Wire! Holy crap, guys! Look, look, look! And that’s Frank Sobotka! Oh my God, they got the Sobotka family to be in this commercial!
How many of the rest of you then spent the next 20 seconds trying to figure out who that other guy was, until someone texted you (in my case, Seth) asking the very same thing? Yeah, I recognize him, but I have no idea from what, either. No clue. I’m sure The Wire creator David Simon was just as confused as the rest of us.
Kudos to the Sobotka clan of South Baltimore. You can't keep good men down:https://t.co/EhP52aDHyM— David Simon (@AoDespair) February 8, 2016
How seriously random was that?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia