Paul Feig's 'Ghostbusters' Gets A Huge Budget And We React Appropriately
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Ghostbusters reboot (the one with all of the Lady Parts) has been given a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man-sized budget. Director Paul Feig will reportedly have $154 million to give Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Leslie Jones, and Kate McKinnon the tech one needs to capture ghosts.
Hopefully this doesn’t mean a Slimer ghost with a pink bow on its head. Although…no.
I think you all know that most, if not all, of the Pajiba staff are totally on board with this female-led action flick. So, how happy does this news make us? This happy:
Ghostbusters will hit theaters July 22, 2016.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia