'Nut Job 2' Posters: This Sh*t's Gonna Have Nuts
The full name of this animated garbage bag of fetid nut puns is The Nut Job 2: Nutty By Nature, because kids love movies with references to ’90s hip-hop/rap groups.
As promised in the headline, here are some character posters for the abysmal-looking sequel to a movie I don’t know anything about. I assume animated squirrels are in pursuit of nuts, but hi-jinks ensue because of something something. MAYA RUDOLPH VOICES A PUPPER? WHY, MAYA? IS PAUL THOMAS ANDERSON’S MONEY NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU, PRETTY LADY???
I know you all have better puns than these. Let’s hear them. Damn it.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia