No, Seriously! David Milch Is Writing That 'Deadwood' Movie Script!
Casey Bloys, head of programming at HBO, mentioned Deadwood at the Television Critics Association press tour. He said what all of us cocksuckers, upset by the abrupt end of our beloved show, wanted to hear:
“David [Milch] is writing the script. We haven’t read it. I imagine it will be very good but I’ll let you know when I see the script. I feel good about it but I can’t tell you for sure.”source
I have it on reliable sources that, yes, wheels continue to slowly turn, moving back toward the muddy thoroughfare. pic.twitter.com/CzuM3GwOTp— W. Earl Brown (@WEarlBrown) July 28, 2016
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS???
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia