Nicolas Cage Is Superman And Lil Yachty Is Green Lantern In 'Teen Titans Go! To The Movies'
Teen Titans Go! is the highly divisive reboot of the more serious Teen Titans on Cartoon Network. TTG! has a Robin that’s an egomaniacal leader, a Starfire that’s an airhead, a duo of giggly goofs in Beast Boy and Cyborg, and a super emo Raven. I love it.
The cartoon is getting a movie called Teen Titans Go! To The Movies, which always calls for a larger cast and the addition of more voice actors.
Pajiba darling Kristen Bell is voicing a new character named Jade Wilson. Singer Halsey is taking on Wonder Woman, while Lil Yachty voices Green Lantern and Nic Cage finally plays Superman. Will Arnett is producing but also has a credit as a voice actor, though no character is listed.
One can only assume that we can look forward to word of Batman, Aquaman, and possibly Flash being voiced by interesting choices as well.
Teen Titans Go! To The Movies is out July 27th and features the television show’s voice cast of Tara Strong, Khary Payton, Greg Cipes, Hynden Walch, and Scott Menville.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia