'Deadpool 2' Drops A Strange Movie Tie-In Promo And Three International Posters
I don’t know what to say. I truly do not.
The unicorn is amazing and so is the part where Deadpool talks to the food having a party in the freezer. Are - are there really frozen foods called Devour? Holy ass saddles, they are real and you can buy them at Target! If you engage in eating the foods of my White Trash people, that is.
Overall, a decent teaser in that it is definitely insane and too short. The unicorn horn blinking with the car fob is inspired though. I also like that it doesn’t have movie footage in it since I’m trying to go in surprised when Deadpool 2 opens May 18. Unless there is a scene where Deadpool shills for frozen food, I think I’m safe.
Let’s move on to the immensely satisfying international posters that dropped today. Domino is looking amazing. The costume, the attitude, the hair - everything Domino is working like nobody’s business and MY BODY IS READY.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia