Netflix's 'Haunted' Will Sketch Your Nightmares On Reddit Today
Netflix is continuing to highlight their spooky and horror-tinged October output with a Reddit tie-in for their new series Haunted. Starting today at 8 AM PST, Reddit user u/HauntedNetflix will start a thread where people can submit their biggest fears and nightmares for a chance to have them drawn by several talented artists. Some of the participating nightmare artists are Kim Jung Gi, Jim Mahfood (Everybody Loves Tank Girl), Brandon Holt, Jason Shawn Alexander (Empty Zone), and Mark W. Richards.
In preparation of the series that takes real stories from people who have experienced paranormal events, Netflix had each episode of the season summed up and sketched into haunting art.
Haunted is produced by the same people that brought us The Purge and Lore and premieres on the streaming platform October 12. *Updated with trailer.*
Header Image Source: Netflix
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia