Netflix To Host 'Hell Or High Water' Reunion: Chris Pine, Ben Foster, David Mackenzie
What’re you doing right now?
Stop it. It doesn’t matter.
Listen to this instead:
Now, a few things:
1. The Outlaw King is to be a story of Robert The Bruce (aka Robert I), the King Of Scots from 1306 until the year of his death (1329). Old Robert there, he’s famous for leading the Scots against the English in the First War of Scottish Independence and towards independence. Although if you go only by Braveheart, you might know him as a traitorous coward, which—you know—may be due to some historical liberties being taken. The real Robert The Bruce is revered in Scotland, and native David Mackenzie may well be seeing this as an opportunity to reclaim the narrative from the one created by the mad Aussie years ago.
2. Ben Foster, who delivered a reliably knock-out performance in Hell Or High Water, is in talks to play Robert The Bruce’s aide, the knight James Douglas.
3. Chris Pine, who in a holy shit moment of high revelation was revealed to me by Hell Or High Water to be a good actor, is in talks to play the Scottish king himself.
4. Taylor Sheridan, who is responsible for the fantastic screenplay for Hell Or High Water, is unfortunately not involved with Outlaw King, but you know, he can’t write everything, so here, look, something to take our minds off of that fact:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia