Look At the Stars Of Your Newest Guilty Pleasure, The Lifetime Britney Spears Biopic
Y’all, grab a Frappuccino, a bag of Cheetos, and walk your barefoot self to the living room. Lifetime is making a 2-hour Britney Spears biopic.
Not only is it on the premiere cable network for cringe-filled movies, but it is being produced by Asylum Entertainment (Of the Knock-off Blockbusters Asylum Entertainments.) It will be 2 hours long and will cover the rise of a lil’ Louisiana girl with a big voice making good before breaking down and rising again. The “film” plans to show her relationship with Justin Timberlake, allegedly with Wade Robson, short-lived marriage to Jason Alexander, and her marriage to Kevin Federline.
Let’s have a look at the cast of the movie, set to float into our lives upon magical, stagehand-controlled clouds!
Britney - Natasha Bassett
Wade Robson - Markian Tarasiuk
Kevin Federline - Clayton Chitty
Jason Alexander - Kelly McCabe
Justin Timberlake - Nathan Keyes
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia