'Justice League' Promos Help You Get to Know the Heroes
Justice League won’t be out until November 17th, but it’s never too early to start pushing your superheroes. We’ve gotten trailers and news about Henry Cavill’s mustache-erase budget, but it’s been sort of easy to forget how soon it will hit theaters.
It looks like DCEU is taking the Justice League campaign in the direction of educating the average viewer about the actors and the hero roles they’re taking on. Using footage from their San Diego Comic Con panel this year, videos have been dropping on Twitter to familiarize everyone with Aquaman Jason Momoa, Wonder Woman Gal Gadot, Batman Ben Affleck, The Flash Ezra Miller, and Cyborg Ray Fisher.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia