Joseph Gordon-Levitt's 'The Walk' Trailer Is TERRIFYING to Acrophobics
I KNOW The Walk is terrifying to Acrophobics because I’m keenly afraid of heights, and the trailer gave me a wobbly stomach. I couldn’t even watch Man on Wire, the documentary upon which the Robert Zemeckis feature is based, to completion because it was too much, and that was on crappy film stock. Zemeckis’ film is in IMAX 3D so that we may get the full complement of stomach flips, flop sweat, and vertigo. I don’t even like it when scenes in television shows take place on the roofs of buildings, so this? Even the trailer I have to take a break from every five seconds.
via The Playlist
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia