JGL Will Dance Your Cares Away *clap clap* Down in 'Fraggle Rock'!
Variety has learned that Joseph Gordon-Levitt will be joining New Regency, The Henson Co., and Lisa Henson in a live-action Fraggle Rock movie. If I remember correctly, the only people were Doc and possibly the legs of people Uncle “Traveling” Matt encountered in Outer Space. Unless this is an origins story (BARF) I don’t see JGL playing Doc.
Does live-action in this case just mean Fraggle Muppets and not animation? WILL THERE BE DOOZERS? SPROCKET? THE TRASH HEAP? THE GORGS? Oh, what a rich and nostalgic source to draw upon for a film. You know what? I’m on board. I want JGL to play the Doc’s great nephew that moves into the old house/shop after Doc’s death. JGL and his dog, named Wire, encounter the Fraggles living inside/below their home and help them save their world from…something.
While we wait to see what the actual plot will be, let’s implant the ear worm Fraggles theme song into brains.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia