Jared Leto's Joker Is Confused By Magnets and Doesn't Understand Rainbows, I Assume
Suicide Squad director David Ayer decided to unveil Jared Leto’s version of The Joker to celebrate Mr. J’s 75th birthday. I think that a cake made of shit and broken promises to children would have been a better gift to the Clown Prince of Crime.
This is a joke, right?
Look at this fucking asshole. Damaged tattooed on his forehead? Grills? A glove that looks like he gives rectal exams to buy hyena food? Fuck this Joker. Did they crop out the Insane Clown Posse CDs pooled around his feet? IS HIS MIND BLOWN BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS MAGIC?
Those other tattoos. Should we expect Batman to have “NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN!” tattooed on his chest? Perhaps the Batsignal on his shoulder? Maybe Harley will have her harlequin pattern tattooed under her eye. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE SHITTILY ENDLESS.
You know what, DC? Just keep shitting that bed.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia