'iZombie' Is So Close To Being Back!
I don’t use exclamation points often, but I’ve found I’m very comfortable using them in reference to iZombie. In fact, this show makes me engage in a lot of behavior I’m not usually prone to: appreciate cheesy, melodramatic acting; enjoy wildly inappropriate character arcs because of reasons; squeal (and yes, I mean actually squeal) at horrible bad guys being horribly overacted by well loved ’90s and ’00s TV personalities (Hello there, Vaughn and Blaine).
And after nearly a full year of being away, iZombie is almost back to us.
So a few things:
1) When did Major become a zombie again? I remember him nearly starving in jail, but I can’t quite piece together how that plot point came about.
2) Every time Ravi makes a Scooby Doo reference, an angel gets its wings.
3) Didn’t Peyton find out that Blaine was a bad guy? She slept with him, and then Liv ID’ed him as the evil, zombie crime boss? Why is she getting drinks with him now?
4) Also, while not in this promo, never forget Seattle’s notorious Big Bad is Mr. Boss aka this guy.
God, I love this show.
5) On second thought, I don’t care how Major became a zombie again. I just want him to stay on teenage girl brain forever.
6) Wait, is Blaine a zombie again, too? Because the cure was wearing off? Why can’t I remember any of the plot points? Is it because I’m too focused on the witty banter and varying personality developments?
Yes. Yes, it is. Unfortunately iZombie isn’t back until April 4th, which means we’ve got another ten days to get thorough zombie-free. But which luckily also means I’ll have just enough time for a rewatch.