If We Get Another 'Indiana Jones' Movie, Let's Make It Animated
Around 2008, when the Indiana Jones Movie That Shall Not Be Named was released, an artist was tapped to make a set of trading cards for Topps. That artist was Patrick Schoenmaker and he was obsessed enough with Indy to make a short animated romp with the adventurer.
It’s only two minutes long and there is no dialogue, but Schoenmaker really captures the style and spark that made all three Indiana Jones movies such successes. I say we take Schoenmaker’s animation and Harrison Ford’s voice and make beautiful animated movies with them.
All images used in this post are from Patrick Schoenmaker and his website.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia