I Said NO THANK YOU, So Stop It, Hollywood! Damn.
It’s every day, every week with these shitheads!
It’s the only boy ever born on Themyscira, making him more full of wonder than Wonder Woman. Because of course.
The Bumblebee movie will be set in the 1980s and is already being compared to The Iron Giant. I’m sure that a robot whose only identifying feature is being yellow will be just a swell companion to a kid and an entire film. Great.
“We play with the truck a lot in this one, and that’s kind of fun,” he told the site. “It has a slight Christine feel to it. That’s kind of cool. You know, The Strangers’ truck in the first one. That plays quite an iconic role in this.” - VIA
xXx 4 Is Getting Made, Because Vin Diesel Has Crap To Buy
Colin Farrell is a Yes, Please, but he can head this list anyway.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia