How Do We Feel About Our New Luke Cage: A Deep Introspection
We got a nice bit of sexy super hero news today in the form of our new Luke Cage, who we now know will be played by The Good Wife’s Mike Colter.
Luke Cage (aka Powerman) will make his character’s Netflix debut in A.K.A. Jessica Jones next year, before heading to his own show. To be honest, I was first introduced to Luke Cage and his impenetrable self through his comics girlfriend Jessica Jones in Alias (no relation to Jennifer Garner). So while executive producer/showrunner Melissa Rosenberg promises, “Mike embodies the strength, edge and depth of Luke Cage,” my first question upon casting her super boy toy was “But is he sexy enough to mack on Jessica Jones?” In Colter, I think we have our answer.
Oh uh huh major yes.
Cause see, he’s tough.
But he also rocks a sweater like crazy.
Verdict: Mike Colter: approved.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia