Dame Helen Mirren Is About To Get Got By 'Winchester' House
The Winchester House has long been the subject of horror buff fascination. A movie inspired by the legend of Winchester firearm heiress Sarah Winchester got a teaser trailer back in October with a much longer name then: Winchester: The House That Ghosts Built.
Now it’s just Winchester and the first full-length trailer has dropped. This horror movie has everything: a woman (Dame Helen Mirren) atoning for the sins of her family via psychosis and the possibility of actual ghosts; a disbelieving white dude (Jason Clarke); a creepy ginger child singing (Finn Scicluna-O’Prey); pissed off entities, lace veils, and spirit-induced architecture design.
Kids, I will watch the hell out of this movie when it is released and I’m sure I’ll have a ton of questions about it.
Why thirteen nails? Why dress in mourning constantly? Why not give that ginger child a better haircut? It’s going to be amazing.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia