HBO Handed Out Sopranos Nicknames On Twitter To Celebrate The Show's 20th Anniversary
I myself have a few nicknames, including Jodes, Strawberry (ONLY ONE PERSON IS ALLOWED TO USE THIS, AND IT ISN’T YOU), and Jojo the Amazing Circus Clown. They’re just fun ways to acknowledge inside jokes or to insult a white woman that shouldn’t have a platform to speak. You know, FUN!
To celebrate the 20 year anniversary of The Sopranos on January 10, 2019, HBO’s Twitter account offered to bless individuals with some good ol’ mafia nicknames. The outcome was just as you would suspect: AMAZING. Well, for anyone famous or verified by Twitter.
If you know who comedian Doug Benson is, then you know how perfect this nickname really is.
No, you're pic.twitter.com/c4Ofh1ZBjj— HBO (@HBO) January 10, 2019
When you're here, you're pic.twitter.com/GHN2IZo4gg— HBO (@HBO) January 10, 2019
Header Image Source: HBO
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me