'Han Solo' Trailer: Is It Too Late To Make This A Lando Spinoff Instead?
Donald Glover’s Lando Calrissian is only in the Han Solo trailer for about three seconds, but those are the best three seconds in the trailer. You’ll know them, because those are the three seconds that will stir you awake from that Super Bowl hangover. That Lando grin alone could repopulate the Earth. Good lord, people: He is a handsome man.
As for the rest of the short trailer? Woody Harrelson has that John Goodman factor: He just makes everything better. Emilia Clarke finally looks like she knows what she’s doing in a movie, and Alden Ehrenreich? He seems fine. I mean: How do you follow Harrison Ford? Good or bad, poor Alden Ehrenreich will never escape that shadow. I mean, obviously, it’s a very sought-after role, but it also seems like the kind of role that could kill a career. He’ll always be the guy who couldn’t live up to Harrison Ford in a movie seen by literally everyone.
They really should have made it a Lando movie.
Here’s some character posters, too:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia