'Ghost House' Offers Reiteration That Stealing From the Dead Is Stupid
Scout Taylor-Compton (Halloween: Shit Editions) and James Hébert (Westworld) are a couple traveling through Thailand when they meet a couple of jerks who take them to a graveyard. Like an idiot, Julie (Taylor-Compton) takes Jerk One’s advice to steal a piece of a ghost house as a souvenir of their trip.
Do I need to tell you what happens next? After Julie the Genius desecrates a grave? SPOOPY STUFF, KIDS. GRUDGE-LIKE STUFF.
I’m sure I’ll watch it at some point, but I won’t be in theaters to see it. In fact, it is in theaters now. Did—did we know that already?
At any rate, DON’T TAKE STUFF THAT ISN’T YOURS WHILE ON VACATION AND DON’T STEAL FROM GRAVES OR THINGS CALLED GHOST HOUSES. DAMN.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia